Friday, March 12, 2010

I could have pulled a Tyler Perry and made about five movies

This is serious. I believe that Tyler Perry releases a new movie once every 2.2 months. This is very scientific, and if it is exaggerating it's only by about one movie. So, by Tyler Perry's standards I could have written, produced, directed and acted in 5 movies since I began making blogs every day. That is, by the way, on top of the television show and the promoting Precious based on the novel Push by Sapphire.

So what would my five movies be? Here they are:
  • Dru Johnston's Tie that Knot Finally!
  • Dru Johnston's Man! Who else is getting married these days?!
  • Dru Johnston's Valuable based on the novel Shove by Dru "Emerald" Johnston
  • Dru Johnston's Medea murders her children to flee from Jason's oppression
  • Dru Johnston's Boy! Dru Johnston's Untitled Movie Project?!
I didn't do that.

But that's what I could have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment